TST Restoration understands that any type of disaster — water, fire, smoke, or wind — can have a tremendous financial impact on your home or business. We are dedicated to getting you back in your home or business as quickly as possible. When selecting a property restoration services provider, it is imperative that organizations select a team large enough to withstand any size disaster round-the-clock. Austin-based TST Restoration provides the peace of mind in knowing your residential or commercial property damage restoration losses will be handled by the most qualified property restoration services team in the country.
During disasters we use many different types of cleaning processes. Its important to have a contractor that knows which method to use for your project. Here are just a few different methods TST Restoration uses:
- Dry Cleaning — Used for the removal of light to medium non-grease based soils, or to pre-clean excess residues prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning — An effective and aggressive cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe — Effective for materials that might be damaged if saturated with cleaning product.
- Foam Cleaning — The technique is used primarily for upholstery fabrics that might shrink when wet or whose dyes would likely bleed.
- Abrasive Cleaning — Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning — Effective for materials that can withstand being completely saturated with the cleaning product. Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
TST Restoration is here to serve you in all of your disaster restoration needs.